Saturday, October 14, 2006

Shelter Ed


I was back at L.A. Animal Services' North Central shelter this morning taking the volunteer orientation, which you have to do if you want to help out on a regular basis. After they determine that I'm not an ex-con or a child abuser (via a background check), I'll get a free T-shirt and a badge with my name on it. Then they'll let me scoop all the poop I want.

Hoo-ray.

AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION AT L.A. ANIMAL SERVICES' NORTH CENTRAL SHELTER:











North Central Shelter
3201 Lacy St. (Lincoln Heights)
Los Angeles, CA 90031
888.452.7381

More information on the L.A. Animal Services website:
www.laanimalservices.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came upon your blog during my random sojourn through the "next blog" button and wanted to let you know that I visited. Arthur is extremely photogenic! Good luck with your work with at the animal shelter.

dogsitter said...

Thanks, Mrs. Joseph! Arthur really appreciates your support.