Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dogs All Around


I am the kind of obsessive dog person who takes pictures of dogs wherever I go. I just can't help myself. My boyfriend says I can sense a dog before anyone else knows it's there, and I must concur: they're always on my radar.

Is that so wrong?

Anyway, here are a few nice pooches from some of our recent travels.

A pod of afghans (all belonging to one man clearly more obsessed than me) on Granville Island in Vancouver.


Oatmeal-y wheaton at the Greenwich Sunday market in London.


Sara the Pike Place market dog in Seattle.


Corgi/shepherd mutt at the Edinburgh station in Scotland.


A mastiff and a chihuahua at a perfume shop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. (Photo taken by my sister, who is also dog obsessed although she'd never admit it.)


Weimaraner shop dog scoping out the street in London.

No comments: