Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sharpei Love


This is Singer. I met him yesterday at the Much Love adoption event at George, and he is undoubtedly the cutest sharpei/shepherd I have ever met. And such a nice boy.

Singer doesn't show that well because he's really shy and often ducks away from approaching hands, but I'm not worried - he's very calm, doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body and gets along great with other dogs. Plus, he could not be more heart-tuggingly adorable. Am I right?

I'm sure he'll find a good home. He's reportedly doing much better socially in the month since he was rescued, and jumps around and plays where he feels safe. He took treats gently from me, and liked getting scratched. I would've hugged him all day if I could have.

SINGER
Male sharpei/shepherd mix
3 years old


Much Love Animal Rescue

2 comments:

saratogajean said...

Hello, just wanted to say I enjoy your blog. I can't remember how I stumbled upon it, but I check it once a day to get my Arthur fix. I'm a pit parent, so I've also got a soft spot in my heart for the big headed dogs.

dogsitter said...

Thanks, Saratogajean! I hope to be a pit parent, too, one day soon.