Friday, February 06, 2009

It's Biscuit Time


Oh, Arthur. Tonight we're going to have biscuits. You know how I know? Because it's Friday, and Friday night's the night we have biscuits. It's when everything is just right – there's nothing good on TV, you didn't walk with the dogwalker so you're not too tired. It's all on.

You look over and say, I think I'm going to go lay on my bed because I'm so bored. I know what you're trying to say. You're trying to say, Oh yeah. It's biscuit time.

Eating biscuits. Eating biscuits for two. Eating biscuits for two seconds. When you're eating these biscuits you really only need two seconds because they're so small delicious.

And you look over at me and say something like, Is that it?! But I know what you're trying to say. You're trying to say OH YEAH, THAT'S IT. Then you tell me you want some more. Well, I'm not surprised. But I've gone to bed.

Biscuit hours are over.

apologies to Bret and Jemaine

No comments: