Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Today's Teddy


There's the boy, looking very much the half Boxer that he is. I posted this photo on Craigslist a few days ago and have been hopeful that Teddy will find a sponsor soon, but I fear he's getting lost in the sea of homeless dogs. They all need homes, it's true. There are just SO MANY of them.

But I really love this boy, even though he's kind of spazzy and needs training. My teachers used to say the same thing about me when I was a kid. Maybe I love him because he's spazzy. I just hope someone else will see this goof as the loveable, adoptable dog I know he is.

Teddy the Staffordshire/Boxer
Male, but neutered

3 years old


ID#: A841489

North Central shelter
888.452.7381

www.laanimalservices.com

(note: Hopefully, this warm, fuzzy love letter does not downplay the fact that Teddy still desperately needs help! He is officially "At Risk" and is very much in danger of being euthanized, although we're doing our best to make sure that doesn't happen. Please, pass Teddy's info on to every dog lover and rescue group you know so Teddy can get off death row and get started on that training!)

No comments: