Monday, July 21, 2008

Postcard from England


Dear Arthur -

In case you were wondering where I've been the last few days, I'm in the U.K. visiting Chris' family - his grandmother passed away unexpectedly, and they've gathered in Cornwall on the English coast for the summer. I'll be here for another week with Chris, helping out where I can.

Yesterday, I met a 12-year-old border collie named Tom (a friend of the family), and we all took a walk through the countryside. I think you would like Tom very much - he's very cheerful, and like you, wants to pee on every tree and every bush.

Here are some pictures of Tom, who just got his summer haircut. I imagined the two of you sniffing around together.

Anyway, hope you're being good and not humping too many other dogs at doggie daycare.

Love,
The Dogsitter


No comments: