Friday, April 13, 2007

Today's Rescue Video



I went to the West L.A. shelter this afternoon to see how Ross the beautiful pit mix was doing (see March 31 post) and it turns out, his name has been changed to Red, and his primary breed listing is now labrador retriever. He is definitely more lab than pit.

And how I love this dog! If Charlie, my mom and her fiance's great dane mix, got along with other males, I would pull Red in a second. The reasons his owner gave for surrendering him were, "landlord" and "gets out", so apparently Red is an escape artist, but with no aggression issues. He never even barks!

Anyway, I could go on and on about him, so instead, I put together a short, amateurish movie of clips I took today on my digital camera. So you can see for yourself.

RED
Labrador retriever/pit bull
1 year old
ID#: A858140

For more information, call 888.452.7381 or go to www.laanimalservices.com

"Save Me" by Aimee Mann

No comments: