Sunday, September 07, 2008

Little Jindo Girl, Rescued

before


after

I received several comments last week from a reader named Jodi Massara who, six months ago, adopted the little jindo girl I'd posted about last September. She hadn't seen my post and didn't know her dog (now called Jasmine) had been rescued from the East Valley shelter, and was pretty suprised to see her sweet baby in the blog archives. She was kind enough to send me some photos, and here's some of what she had to say:
She's a total escape artist – she will bolt like a madpuppy. She did it to me once, and the dogwalker once, but only once! When you have to run after her that fast, you never let her get away again! She loves her walks, and she adores going after squirrels. ... She loves rubbing her whole face/body in the grass – can never pass up the opportunity! It's so funny to watch. She's an indoor doggie now that gets plenty of jogs and walks and OWNS the couch and bed.

I am so glad I found her! I hope you are as pleased with the outcome as we are. ... She's my beautiful coyote-dingo-chickiehead!
How awesome is that? Thanks, Jodi, for the update!

Jasmine's original post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted this! I remember that dog. What a happy ending!